- The Budweiser Dream Job' competition (the "Promotion") is open to entry (or other participation in) by individuals who reside in the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over (proof of age may be required) except employees of the Promoter, their families, employees of any associated companies or agents, and anyone professionally involved with this Promotion.
- Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per person.
- No purchase is necessary for entry.
- To enter, entrants must become a fan of the Budweiser Ireland Facebook page and complete the application form on the Dream Job Competition tab.
- The Promotion is open to applications from 12pm 4th November 2014 to 11:59pm 4th February 2015.
Selection of Winners
- A shortlist of five (5) candidates will be selected from the entrants by the Promoter. The shortlist will be revealed on Monday, 2nd March 2015 . All decisions made by the Promoter's judges are final.
- The winner will be selected from the shortlisted candidates by way of a public vote on the Budweiser Ireland Facebook page. The individual with the highest number of votes will be the winner.
- Only one vote per Facebook account is permitted.
- To be eligible for the shortlist all entrants must ensure that they are contactable by the phone number and/or e-mail address that they have provided. If a phone is not answered at the time of calling, or the person has not returned the Promoter's call or e-mail within 24 hours, an alternative may be chosen at the Promoter's discretion.
- All shortlisted candidates will be asked to provide two (2) references. The Promoter reserves the right to check references and select alternatives if referees cannot be contacted or are not found to be satisfactory to the Promoter.
- All shortlisted candidates must be available for one (1) day of filming in Dublin at a time of the Promoter's choosing from Monday 16th February to 23rd February 2015. A short film (the "Video") will be created for each of the five (5) candidates which will be used to support their application
- The winner will be announced on 26th March 2015.
- If no suitable candidates can be selected through the online casting process, the Promoter may choose to select winners via an alternative selection process at the Promoter's discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend exclude or terminate the entry where it believes such participation to be fraudulent or based on misconduct, misconduct includes but is not limited to: (a) voting or attempting to vote in the Promotion multiple times by using any robotic or automated devices to submit votes, buying votes, using vote sharing websites or multiple Facebook accounts to increase votes for a particular project; (b) tampering with the voting process or the operation of the Promotion, or with any website promoting the Promotion; or (c) acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter expressly reserves the sole discretion and right to disqualify a successful applicant if, after two (2) working days, they do not respond to any communication from the Promoter in this regard.
- The prize for the winning candidate consists of:
Instalments will be paid on the following dates: 30th April 2015, 31st August 2015, 30th December 2015, 30th March 2016 and are subject to the following conditions:
- A cash fund of forty thousand euro (€40,000) to be paid in four (4) instalments of ten thousand euro (€10,000) across a twelve (12) month period;
- A five thousand euro (€5,000) bursary to purchase equipment relevant to the winner's dream job;
- Three (3) expert mentoring sessions relevant to the winner's dream job.
- Any travel or accommodation costs directly related to promotion for the shortlisted candidates and winner, must be agreed in advance with the promoter and paid at the discretion of the promoter, they will relate only to travel and accommodation with-in the Republic of Ireland.
- The winner has achieved a series of milestones agreed with the Promoter and set out in the Contract;
- The winner has attended all mentoring sessions to date; and
- The final payment is contingent on the winner providing receipts to prove that the five thousand euro (€5,000) equipment bursary has been spent on equipment relevant to the winner's dream job.
- Before receiving the first instalment of the Prize the winner will be required to enter into a separate agreement (the "Contract") while will establish the milestones the winner will have to achieve in addition to imposing certain obligations and rights upon the winner.
- A two thousand euro (€2,000) equipment bursary will be provided by the Promoter to four (4) runner-up winners. Each runner-up winner is required to prove to the Promoter that they have purchased the relevant equipment or service in the form of receipts within the period of twelve (12) months from the date of the winners' announcement event.
- Prizes offered as stated. The Prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative, or alternative to the stated Prize, will be offered. However the Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prizes with alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- Allocation of the Prizes is to individuals only. The winners must be over 18 years of age. Proof of age will be required
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity.
- The shortlisted candidates agree to being interviewed, photographed and filmed during and after the Promotion and by participating in the Promotion the shortlisted candidates agree to provide all active cooperation with any promotional activities and publicity in relation thereto. All resultant material, including the shortlisted candidates' names, images (in photo and video) and comments, may be used by the Promoter and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and each of its and their respective directors, employees, agents and representatives at their sole discretion to the fullest extent and for any purpose, including for the Promoter's future promotional and marketing purposes in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast and internet, without further reference and free of charge.
- You will indemnify the Promoter against any claims that information or material that you have submitted to the Promoter is in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, infringement of copyright of any other intellectual property right). The Promoter reserves the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters and that you will fully cooperate with the Promoter in any such defences.
- Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any entrant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this Promotion.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that might result in an entry not being registered or delivered.
- The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Prize.
General Terms and Conditions
- All content uploaded will be moderated by the Promoter. The Promoter has the sole discretion to disqualify any entrant for uploading content that is deemed inappropriate. Entrants warrant that any content submitted:
- contains no unsolicited or unauthorised promotions, political campaigning, advertising, or any other form of solicitation;
- contains no material that is offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, vulgar, sexist, discriminating or is otherwise inappropriate; and
- is not intended to promote or incite violent, dangerous or antisocial behaviour.
- Shortlisted candidates must sign and comply with all legal documentation which may be reasonably requested by the Promoter or a third party engaged by the Promoter in relation to the Promotion including, but not limited to: participation agreements, intellectual property assignments and abandonments, legal releases and indemnity forms. Participants must return all signed legal documentation within five (5) working days of receipt
- Entrants agree that all forms of intellectual property rights (including all copyright) that may exist in their entry are assigned to the Promoter on submission of the entry form. Entrants also agree that any intellectual rights that arise in relation to the Video are assigned to the Promoter. The Promoter and its associated companies are therefore entitled to use all submitted file types in any way they choose, including, but not limited to, in promotional material for Budweiser. The content of the submitted files must not infringe on copyright
- By entering this Promotion, entrants confirm that all images uploaded are of persons aged 18 years or over.
- Where the entrant uploads a file containing images of third parties, the entrant confirms that he has obtained the consent of all identifiable individuals and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, the uses that the Promoter may make of such images.
- If the Promoter determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to void, terminate and/or suspend an entry from the Promotion at any stage, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Promotion, including the entire Promotion, and/or modify the Promotion based upon the criteria set forth in these terms and conditions.
- The winner's name can be found by sending a SAE to Budweiser Dream Job, Smarts Communicate, Smarts House, 157-159 High Street, Holywood, Down BT18 9HU, Northern Ireland after 30th March 2015. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion, Prize, these Terms and Conditions and/or suspend/terminate an application in this Promotion at any stage without notice.
- Other than for the shortlisted candidates whose personal data will be processed in line with their undertakings to take part in publicity as per Terms 22 and 23 above, entrants' personal data will only be held for the purposes of selecting, contacting and confirming the winners as per Term 34 above and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for communication associated with this campaign or for further brand communication if the entrant has specifically opted in to receive this.
- This Promotion and these Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
Promoter: Diageo Ireland, St James's Gate, Dublin 8, Ireland.
Enjoy Budweiser sensibly